Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 29, 2010

BIG day on Saturday. We loaded a container in Nashville. I was able to get someone to fill in for me with Mom. Milly Claypool road down with me. David Jr and Betsy brought a van load and a carload from Louisville Paul Scott also arrived with a load of supplies and 2 people from IN. At least 6 or 8 people from Christ Church were there and my nephew Rick, his wife and daughter also came to lend a hand. We had a total of 34. Great time of fellowship and accomplished lots of work. Not only did we load a 53ft container but sorted and boxed many other supplies that were in the warehouse. A BIG THANK YOU goes to Tommy and Becky Scott who allow us to use their facility to store and load items for the containers. They put in countless hours of labor to make all of this happen.
Sunday was my birthday. Cindy, Mike, Amanda, David Jr and Betsy were here in Owensboro to celebrate with me. Enjoyed a lovely lunch and all the presents. David Sr even joined in the party by having the kids purchase a gift for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment