Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb. 24,2010

It's been a long three days since we have updated the blog. Monday afternoon I flew from PAP to Nashville. I had a scheduled 7 hr layover in Miami that turned into 9 hrs. I arrived in Nashville at 1:30 am Tuesday morning. Our friends...Hartsel and Rita...picked me up and brought me to Owensboro. I was in bed by 4:30 am and up and at the hospital at 7am and found my daughter Cindy standing in the hallway of ICU talking with Dr. Hurley. Great to see him. I appreciated him coming by to check on her. I stayed with my Mom most of the day. Dr. Milem...who did the surgery... had been in early to see Mom but was gracious enough to come back to ICU and talk with me later in the day. Mom had a restless afternoon but PTL she was able to sleep most of the night.
Wed. morning she was checked by all three doctors and they have her scheduled to go into a private room sometime today. I was there until 9 am this morning and my brother came. I will be spending the night with her tonight.
I talked with David and he has two men flying in this afternoon and 4 more on Friday. Pray for his continued strength to handle all that is being "put on his plate."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy, I just wanted to let you know that we are following your blog and praying for you and David and for your mom and your time with her.

    Blessings,

    Don and Kim

    ReplyDelete