Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan 21, 2010

PRAISE THE LORD !!!! We've had an answer to prayer in all this confusion. The Kendall's received Krislena's (the Haitian child they have been trying to adopt) visa to travel to the US and the entire family will be flying out this weekend.

The doctor in Louisville told me that my hand is healing as he anticipated. Looks like my return to Haiti in three weeks is going to be on target. He said I could start doing my own therapy three weeks after that.
At 11:30 pm on Wed. David was still working with the NC Baptist group trying to organize their day of ministry on Thursday. He was up at 4:30am starting his day all over. Please pray that things will slow down enough for him to get a little rest. So glad to know Paul and Joyce Scott are at the compound to help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment