Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 20, 2010

Friday night I enjoyed having all the Kendall clan for an overnight visit. So much to catch up. The kids have grown so much even in a few short months. It was great to share with them and see how the Lord is working in their lives. They will be overseeing a camp in AL. They are well qualified for the task set before them.
Saturday afternoon I paid a quick visit to the Diamond Lake Jubilee Gospel concert. Part of the ticket proceeds are going to Haiti Earthquake Relief Fund. Thank you...Lampkin's for your vision and your hard work in putting on this concert. I had to leave early to pick up David in Nashville. What a blessing to be together again. He flew in to be at the GO Spring Board Meeting this weekend. Also we will be celebrating our 5oth wedding anniversary the first week of May. We appreciate all the staff filling in the gaps in Haiti. We know they are in overload.
Many have asked about my Mom. She is not doing well. Gone downhill fast. Hasn't known me for the last two days. I appreciate all your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment