Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013

Update on eye.....The retina has still not attached 100%.  Went back to the doctor on Friday.  Any time I try to look out of my right eye with my left eye covered everything is wavy.  The doctor said it could be this way for several months.  I am anxious to have this eye heal completely so that I can get new glasses and get back to Haiti.  It is difficult to basically be one-eyed due to my old glasses.  The right eye has an implanted  lens so that makes the lens of my glasses way off.
David flew out for a few days and we were able to attend the GO Spring Banquet and the GO Spring Board meeting.  Hard to see him return to Haiti without me. We are not used to being apart.  Tomorrow is our 53rd wedding anniversary. This will be our first anniversary apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment